somy

Friday, July 16, 2010

THE REVEAL!

LIKE THEY SAY, A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSANDS WORDS.....(I THINK). SO, SIT BACK, RELAX AND SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM AND WHERE I AM TODAY. CURRENTLY, I AM 67.5KG BUT THE LATEST PICTURE I HAVE WAS WHEN I WAS 72.3KG, I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY RECENT ONE. WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT. HOPE THIS WILL ENCOURAGE Y'ALL.

CLEARLY, THIS WAS ME BEFORE I STARTED MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY (STARTED AT 85.5KG)



THIS WAS ME WEIGHING 72.3KG.






I will definitely post more pictures. Just wanted to let you guys see what I have been talking about, and know that it is no joke at all. Now, I am a 67.5kg and am so happy cos I am not only slim but fit and healthy. ciao

3 comments:

  1. OMG......WOOW, I AM SO SPEECHLESS.

    A picture really is a thousand words.... I can see you hard work and I am happy for you.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. messy room! love d dress!! well done babes!!! now we have to work on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so gooood. COngrats on the weight loss. Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete