somy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Could this be...

Wow, this feels like being locked up for a very long time and finally getting released. All of a sudden, in my office, we were restricted to viewing and accessing certain sites and the next was having a quota time to which you can go on the internet....aaarrrrggggghhh...how frustrating. This meant that I could not access my baby..my blog. It felt like a part of me had been ripped and taken away from me. The good news is that i am back and bad!

Hope you guys have been doing good and I cannot wait to hear all the success stories! or....arent there? Hmm. I am sooooo excited. I think I should call this a rebirth. I have successfully been abale to maintain my new body without depriving myself. I have stumbled across more topics, health related...ofcourse... that I know that should concern us all. The first one I will like to talk about and bring more light to is CANCER!!!!

Hmm...can't to share and blog aware. Watch out for this space. Love you guys and always saty healthy...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment