somy

Friday, June 11, 2010

welcome health peeps





Hi all welcome to my blog dedicated to health. Initially I wanted this blog to be solely for the females but as I immersed myself in countless researches, I realized that there are a lot of things and info I would love to share with the male folks as well.


I am goin to kick off this blog with its first topic being the world famous "weight loss". i am so paasionate about this topic cos i just recently concluded my weight loss program and it was soooooo successful and i want to share my journey with you all. motivate those who are planning on embarking and those who are already in the journey.


 Here I would also be sharing recipes of healthy food choices ranging from continental to traditional and even mixed. Apart from recipes being shared here, exercise tips as well as growing up issues for younger ones. Let me just put it this way, everything about health will be tackled here. Including beauty and hair....did u know that those also come under health? Well...now you know.


I really hope you will enjoy my blog. Contributions, stories, comments are highly welcome. Let's join hands and give our individual health a better face... You can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment